Scaling Up: Annual Report 2011
Download the report here
ISEAL Alliance, the global association for the world’s leading sustainability standards, has issued its 2011 annual report highlighting the launch of the ISEAL Scaling Up Strategy that will define the path for ISEAL members to bring their social and environmental impacts to scale in the years to come.
The Scaling Up Strategy gives ISEAL members four goals for working together:
- position ISEAL members as the leaders they are
- develop strong external partnerships
- focus on increasing access to certification
- strive to become even more effective and efficient
Since the launch of the Scaling Up Strategy, a number of activities have evolved within the ISEAL community to meet these four goals, including:
- work to increase the use of sustainability standards in emerging economies
- a project to build awareness of sustainability standards among public procurement officials
- collaborative learning projects aimed at reducing barriers to certification
- projects aimed at demonstrating the impacts of sustainability standards
Take a look inside...