LEAF Marque Standard v14.0 consultation 8th June – 8th July 2016
LEAF Marque is an environmental assurance system recognising sustainably farmed products. The LEAF Marque Standard is based on LEAF’s Integrated Farm Management principles and sets out the requirements for LEAF Marque Certification.
Following feedback, there have been extensive changes to the layout and some changes to the content of the LEAF Marque Standard. As a LEAF Stakeholder we would like to provide you with the opportunity to offer your views on the LEAF Marque Standard and help us to continually improve it. In particular, we are contacting you because of your expertise in standards and sustainability.
We are now in the general consultation phase for the updated standard and we would be grateful to receive your comments on two areas:
- General questions via the online questionnaire https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VS9BQ2H you should have already received an email request for this same questionnaire. NB the links to versions 13.0 and 14.0 are contained within the survey monkey questionnaire
- “Specific technical criteria on the attached spreadsheet. https://leafmarque.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/draft_leaf_marque_version_14-_0_2nd_round_consultation-invite-only_june_-_july_2016-1.xlsx.
We would ask that you review the whole document, but with a particular focus on your specialism
We are keen to ensure that the revised standard:
- captures the ‘essence’ of the requirements of the LEAF Marque standard in order to deliver more sustainable farming
- is clearer to the grower
- ensures the robustness of requirements from the auditor
- does not contain unnecessary information
The spreadsheet is made up of 3 worksheets. Please complete each worksheet.
- About You + General format and layout
- Specific control points
- Any other comments [There is no need to respond twice if you have already done this one]
Please return your comments by Friday 8 July 2016.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you so much for your support with this consultation, your views and comments are gratefully received and are essential in the continual improvement of LEAF Marque.