ISEAL has developed a good practice guide to support sustainability systems to strengthen the effectiveness of your improvement strategies. We are seeking input on this draft until 15 January 2021.
Global sustainability challenges are complex problems and determining the best strategies to bring about lasting improvements in sustainability performance remains a core challenge for sustainability systems.
This good practice guide summarises the steps that a sustainability system can take to understand the context in which it is operating and how that impacts its choice of strategies and partnerships. Because complex systems are dynamic, the guide is structured around a learning feedback loop in which sustainability systems can assess how well their strategies are working and why, in order to both adapt and improve the effectiveness of those strategies and to communicate about the progress that is being made.
How to join the consultation
The public consultation runs from 5 November 2020 - 15 January 2021.
There are a variety of ways you can provide feedback on this draft Framework:
- Complete Organisational Self-assessment survey
- Provide feedback through Framework survey
- Provide written feedback on the word version of the Framework document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop (6 Nov): ISEAL Members' Month
- Introductory webinar (1 Dec): Framework for improving sustainability impacts. Register here
- In-depth discussion (15 Dec): Challenges in achieving sustainability impacts. Register here
To learn more about the project, contact us at email@example.com
This project is supported by The Walton Family Foundation and The David & Lucile Packard Foundation