ISEAL subscribers are eligible for discounted tickets to the conference as well as access to the Community Day. ISEAL subscribers should click here and log in to access their discount code to purchase cheaper tickets.
Discounted two day passes provide access to activation sessions and the cocktail reception on 22 May, and the conference on 23 May.
Exclusive three day passes provide access to activation sessions and the cocktail reception on 22 May, the conference on 23 May, and the Community Day on 24 May.
Discounted two day pass (22-23 May)
Exclusive three day pass (22-24 May)
Alongside participation in the Community Day, ISEAL subscribers receive additional benefits, including:
- Access to special webinars, online content, and opportunities to share and engage with other organisations.
- Monthly community newsletter with blog posts, articles and technical resources
- Opportunities to receive training and support services from ISEAL
- Discounted access to ISEAL training workshops
- Reduced fees for the Global Sustainability Standards Conference
For newer standards initiatives or someone who engages with standards and ecolabels through sourcing, advocacy, consulting, research or governance, ISEAL subscription can be of great value.