Since launching in 2013 after extensive global consultations, ISEAL's Credibility Principles have become an international reference for defining the foundations of credible practices for sustainability standards.
Starting mid-May 2020, we are leading consultations that will expand the scope of the Credibility Principles beyond sustainability standards to include a wider range of systems, such as data-driven and landscape approaches. We are also updating content to reflect current and future trends affecting standards and similar systems.
In this webinar, experts from the Credibility Principles Steering Group and ISEAL staff discuss the key questions we are asking our stakeholders during the public consultation and what excites us about the proposed changes to the principles.
- Chisara Ehiemere, Assurance Director, Field to Market
- Joana Barata Correia, IWAY Development Manager, Inter IKEA Group
- Fallight Xu, Regional Officer Corporate Social Responsibility Greater China, TÜV Rheinland
- Caitlin Peeling, Senior Manager Membership & Services, ISEAL
- Joshua Wickerham, Manager, Policy and Outreach, ISEAL
This webinar is part of ISEAL’s public consultation on the revision of the ISEAL Credibility Principles.