Information that ISEAL may collect from you
ISEAL may collect standard internet log information and details of user behaviour patterns when users visit the website. The information that ISEAL collects from you when you visit the website may also include:
- traffic data
- location data
- other communication data
- details of the information that you access
- statistical data relating to your browsing activities, including
- information about your computer, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
ISEAL Alliance places a high priority on protecting your privacy
As you browse our website, our web server automatically collects information that is sent by your web browser i.e. protocol addresses, domain name and web browser type. We use this data to analyse overall traffic to our website.
Whenever you give us personal or sensitive information, such as your real name, home address or email address, it is obtained in a secure manner using 256-bit encryption. We do not make the personal information you provide to us available to other organisations.
ISEAL collects information for internal record keeping, to improve the website, to understand users' browsing behaviour and how users engage with the website.
ISEAL collects this information in a way that does not identify anyone. ISEAL does not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting the website.
ISEAL will not associate any data gathered from the website with any personally identifying information from any source. If ISEAL does want to collect personally identifiable information through the website, ISEAL will be transparent about this. ISEAL will make it clear when personal information is collected and will explain what it intends to do with it.
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer. Most large websites use these to improve your experience. To learn more about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- enhance the security of the site.
- anonymously measure website usage.
- improve your experience. For example by remembering your settings for this website so you don’t have to keep re-entering them.
- provide content or services from other companies. e.g. to allow you to share pages with social networks, or show you videos.
When you visit our site some third-party service providers we use like Google, Vimeo or ShareThis may store cookies to provide a personalised experience to you on other sites.
You can also clear your cookies completely after visiting our site.