Measuring, understanding and sharing the impact of sustainability standards is a priority for ISEAL. We are keen to collaborate with researchers, and offer a wealth of tools and resources for anyone active in the field. These include:
- Our research hub www.standardsimpacts.org which contains research reports and evidence on the impacts and business case for sustainability standards, including ISEAL's research, our members' performance monitoring reports, and impact evaluations and research from experts in the field.
- The Sustainability Impacts Learning Platform, which plots research studies on a map based on their major geographic focus.
- A regular research webinar series, where researchers can present their work and discuss it with a range of stakeholders.
- A research discussion list, provides updates with the latest reports and studies, methodological resources, upcoming events and calls for papers. It’s an invaluable tool, and a great way to communicate with fellow researchers all over the world.
- A collaborative research agenda that aims to identify key knowledge gaps and priority questions for study.