Joining ISEAL is a positive step towards strengthening your sustainability system.
Becoming an ISEAL Community Member means that you are committed to continually improving your system and sustainability impacts by taking part in ISEAL’s learning, collaboration and innovation activities.
Any sustainability system that meets ISEAL Community Requirements can apply to become an ISEAL Community Member.
The application procedure takes approximately six months from receipt of an application to final decision. If you are considering joining ISEAL, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at an early stage to discuss your interest and the support we can provide.
The next upcoming application deadline is 14 February 2022.
To become an ISEAL member, you need to:
- download and review the requirements, application procedure and related documents such as the ISEAL Community Code of Conduct
- read the annual fee and application schedule to decide on an intake date that is convenient for you
- confirm your intent to apply at least 15 days before your chosen application deadline at email@example.com
- complete an application form and arrange payment of the application fee
- undertake a gap analysis against ISEAL’s Standards-Setting, Assurance and Impacts Codes
- respond to any feedback about your commitment to the ISEAL Community Code of Conduct